Anyone may donate supplies through Friday noon at APM or Port offices.
Once supplies are gathered, CDL of Alabama will haul them to Houma on Saturday.
Here’s what’s most needed:
- Bottled water
- Nonperishable food items — don’t forget baby food
- Personal hygiene/feminine hygiene/baby products
- Pet supplies
- Batteries D, C, AA, AAA
- Household cleaning supplies – PLEASE NO BLEACH PRODUCTS
- Basic first aid supplies and medicines (over the counter)
- Toilet paper / paper towels / diapers
- Mosquito repellent
- Soap and shampoo
- Over-the-counter pain relief, bandages and antibiotic ointment
- Thought of something else? Please bring it!
Goods can be dropped off at these times and locations:
APM TERMINALS MOBILE
Weekdays and Weekend 24/7 through NOON, SEPTEMBER 10
901 Ezra Trice Blvd., Mobile, Ala.
Just off of I-10, Virginia Street Exit
Alabama State Port Authority
250 N. Water Street, Mobile, Ala.
7:00 am through 5:30 pm, CDT through NOON, SEPTEMBER 10