Snapshot: Huntsville-based Arcarithm’s Advanced AI solution for AiDTR reduces operator workload while increasing probability of threat detection and lowering false alarm rates – set for US Army demonstration this month.
Arcarithm™ will use its AiDTR enabled sensor system known as Exigent™ to demonstrate how an Artificial Intelligence (AI) assistant can look out across a battlefield for adversarial threats and then identify, track and alert the warfighter of those threats.
Of the company’s recent AiDTR successes, Arcarithm President/CEO Randy Riley said, “Being able to apply our AI-based products to supporting the US Army in identifying enemy targets is one of the proudest moments of my 20 years in developing advanced technology products.”
Arcarithm’s support of the AI demonstration event includes several distinct components and processes:
• Synthetically developing threat data using the company’s synthetic data creation processes and tooling.
• Augmenting the synthetic data for real world environments using the company’s ImageBrew Data Augmentation Software.
• Training Arcarithm’s Exigent Artificial Intelligence Computer Vision Algorithms, using Arcarithm developed AI training computer, Phathom®.
• Integrating the Exigent software with Arcarithm’s AI ruggedized computer (Go Deep®).
• Integrating Exigent/Go Deep® with a state-of-the-art Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) Sensor.
• Demonstrating the AI capability at a military base against live targets.
Arcarithm is a proven leader in Artificial Intelligence-based solutions for commercial and defense markets. Founded in 2012, Arcarithm proprietary machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning and expert systems solutions range from individual products to turnkey platforms. Arcarithm has successfully used AI to automatically detect manned and unmanned aircraft, guns, tanks, people, automobiles and military vehicles. More information is available at arcarithm.com.
For More Information:
Contact Arcarithm Marketing at: